General conditions of delivery
Daalmans Organisational Development (Daalmans) will operate strictly confidential concerning all information of her clients, concerning their names, their assignments, and their intellectual and industrial property.
Daalmans will stay the formal owner of the copyright of all materials (presentations, hand outs, texts) which are made and distributed during the assignments. The client / commissioner has the right to use these materials for internal use only. Any other use of these materials for external or commercial purposes, is only allowed after written permission from Daalmans concerning the copyright.
- Cancellation of individual appointments can be done without any costs, if this cancellation is done at least 48 hours before the appointment.
- In case of cancellation of individual appointments within 48 hours, the customer will be charged for 2 hours.
- Cancellation of trainings and other activities which last at least 1 day, can be done without any charges of costs if the cancellation is done at least 1 month before the planned session.
- In all other cases of cancellation of trainings and other activities which last at least 1 day, the full costs will be charged.
- Assignments done by Daalmans will always be defined in a proposal, in which mutual responsibilities and activities are written down
- Proffered amounts are always exclusive VAT. In case of assignments that spread out over more than one year, the price per hour/day will be adjusted each January 1st. The adjustment will be a percentage in the range of the inflation of the euro in the previous year.
- In the proposal, Daalmans will explicate the conditions of payment. In general, customers are obliged to pay the bills within a period of 14 days after the bill has been send, unless other payment conditions have been agreed on. If a customer has not paid within the agreed period, Daalmans can ask a third party to collect the payment. In this case the customer will be held responsible for payment of all extra costs concerning the collection, and for paying a legal interest concerning the standing amount and the extra costs as mentioned above.
During the assignments Daalmans can be asked to give advices and might be involved in the implementation of these advises. In all cases, the client / commissioner will stay responsible for the effects of these advices in the organisation. Daalmans cannot be held responsible for the effect of any advice given.
In case clients participate in training activities, including outdoor activities, Daalmans will do everything that is possible within a reasonable range of influence, in order to take care that activities are done in a save and secure way. The participation of clients in training activities will be under full responsibility of the client / commissioner.
In case Daalmans is legally responsible for damage due to failure, the responsibility of Daalmans can never be higher than € 1.250.000 for each incident, (€ 2.500.000 in a year) with a maximum for € 500.000 in cases of fire and/or explosions.